We are currently searching for a PHP developer. The main scope of the work is building tailor-made applications in PHP for our customers and the main tool is our in-house framework named FlaskPHP. The projects vary, but are all cool and challenging - you can get an idea by looking at "Our work" section of this website.
What do we expect?
- at least a few years of hands-on experience in developing software in PHP
- an understanding of OOP, MVC, data exchange technologies (XML, Soap etc.)
- a decent knowledge of front-end web technologies (HTML, CSS, JS)
- that spark in the eyes, desire to learn and improve
What to we offer?
- a chill and cozy office at the heart of Tallinn
- a youthful and supportive team
- a Mac-based work environment
- a flexible working schedule, accommodating studies if necessary
- a decent salary plan based on your skills and knowledge
Spark your interest?
If we did, then please drop us an e-mail at email@example.com with your CV and a few words about your career so far.
No other open positions at the moment, however - there’s always need for good people. So if you think that Codelab could be the job of your dreams, then drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org, describing your career and achievements so far, the role you are looking for and why you think we would be a gooc match. And, do attach your CV as well.
We can offer many interesting and challenging projects, possibilities to develop your skills, cool workmakes, flexible approach to attending university, etc. And a cool and chill office right in the heart of Tallinn.
Our cozy, yet spacious office is located in the heart of Tallinn, at Rävala pst 8. We're on the 8th floor - this means breathtaking views (including even a sea view from a right angle) and the possibility to put in a dose of daily workout opting for the stairs instead of the elevators.
We're a Mac shop. Our IDE for backend developers is PHPStorm, and the toolset for frontend work includes Sketch, Zeplin and InVision.